Close Menu
    What's Hot

    Taylor Swift deals with ‘dark side’ of fame

    July 3, 2025

    Month-long Hindu pilgrimage begins in IIOJK

    July 3, 2025

    تلنگانہ میں بی جے پی اندرونی خلفشار کا شکار ہے۔

    July 3, 2025
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    DotX PakistanDotX Pakistan
    • Home
    • Pakistan
    • Entertainment
    • Politics
    • Sports
    • Development
    • Business
    • World
    • Videos
    • Create Post
    • Login
    • اردو نیوز
    DotX PakistanDotX Pakistan
    Home»Entertainment»Tom Selleck finally moves to ranch life after Blue Bloods cancellation
    Entertainment June 10, 2025

    Tom Selleck finally moves to ranch life after Blue Bloods cancellation

    Dot XBy Dot X2 Mins Read1 Views
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram Pinterest Tumblr Reddit WhatsApp Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

     

    Tom Selleck finally moves to ranch life after Blue Bloods cancellation
    Tom Selleck finally moves to ranch life after Blue Bloods cancellation

    Tom Selleck has recently moved to ranch life following the cancellation of the CBS series, Blue Bloods.

    Advertisement

    A source spilled to RadarOnline.com that the actor was furious with the network for launching a spin-off series about his own show.

    After the end of Blue Bloods, the actor headed to his 63-acre estate to help heal his pain.

    The outlet reported that Tom was “left in tears” over the devastating news that CBS cancelled the hit show and decided to release a spin-off.

    Despite his career issue, the Magnum P.I. star expressed his gratitude to his property which he had been owning for over three decades.

    Back in 2020, Tom gave credit to his stunning property for helping keep him “sane”.

    “My relationships and my ranch keep me sane,” he told PEOPLE magazine.

    Tom previously revealed he had no plans to quit acting when Blue Bloods came to an end.

    Speaking to CBS Morning at the time, the Killers actor said, “As an actor, you never lose – I don’t lose, anyway – that sense that every time I finish a job, it’s my last job. I like the fact that there’s no excuses.”

    “You just go to work and you do the work. And I have a lot of reverence for what I call ‘the work,’ and I love it. And I’d like to keep doing it,” explained the 80-year-old.

    Meanwhile, an insider revealed to DailyMail.com, “Tom is considering suing CBS for ageism over cancelling Blue Bloods and spinning it off.”

    “He is absolutely livid about it, especially as ratings were strong when it was cancelled,” added a source.

    Advertisement
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Telegram Email
    Previous ArticleNasa says asteroid could hit moon in 2032
    Next Article Al-Qadir Trust: All you need to know about corruption case against Imran Khan
    Dot X
    • Website

    Advertisement

    Related Posts

    Taylor Swift deals with ‘dark side’ of fame

    July 3, 2025

    Gracie Abrams surprises crowd with unreleased song at Glastonbury

    July 1, 2025

    Dua Lipa and Callum Turner Wedding Buzz: Source Reveals Possible Plans

    June 26, 2025
    Top Posts

    RMU Tops Impact Rankings 2025: Leading Medical University

    June 24, 2025

    Taylor Swift deals with ‘dark side’ of fame

    July 3, 2025
    Newsletter

    Get the latest news from Dot X Pakistan about Current Affairs, Politics, Sports, Entertainment and more. Let's stay updated!

    Advertisement
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    • Home
    • About Us
    • Account
    • Create Post
    • Todays Paper
    • Contact Us
    • اردو نیوز
    © 2025 Dot X. All right reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.

    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Ad Blocker Enabled!
    Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please support us by disabling your Ad Blocker.